Organic Matcha Tea
Our Organic Matcha Tea is a smooth tea that is slightly bitter yet has a sweet flavor with a vibrant green color and silky texture.
Our Organic Matcha Tea is a culinary grade matcha which can also be used for cooking and baking.
This Matcha can be served as iced tea, traditional or contemporary hot tea, green tea lattes and matcha smoothies.
Please Note: Matcha Tea is traditionally prepared in a matcha bowl, using both a bamboo spoon and whisk.
Directions: Traditional instructions for preparation: (Daily serving size: 4 oz tea.)
1. Rinse bamboo whisk to keep tea powder from sticking.
2. Using a traditional bamboo spoon, add 1.5-1.75 spoonfuls of powder (1 regular tsp) per 4 oz serving
3. Add approximately 4 oz of hot water (175-180 deg F). Do not use boiling water.
4. Mix briskly with bamboo whisk until all lumps are removed and tea is smooth and creamy with a fine foam on top. Drink and enjoy!
Contemporary instructions for preparation:
1. Daily serving size: 6 oz tea. Use 1 tsp. of matcha per 6 oz of water.
2. Pour hot water (175-180 deg. F) over tea. Do not use boiling water.
3. Steep 2-4 minutes.
4. Strain and serve immediately
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
We have a 3-day return policy on unused tea, which means you have 3 business days after receiving your item to request a return.
Store your tea in an airtight container in a dark, cool, dry place that is free from strong odors.